West Valley Dance Company’s 2021-2022 Recital
Ticket Sale Information
Recital Costume Sheets
Action Day Primary Plus Costume Sheets
Action Day Primary Plus Shoe order form
Recital Rehearsals Schedule
Frequent Asked Questions
Show 1 – WVDC Bascom Studio
Show 2 – WVDC Bascom Studio
Show 1: WVDC Bascom Studio
- Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 22nd / 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Performance: Thursday, June 23rd 6:30pm
Show 2: WVDC Bascom Studio
- Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 22nd / 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Performance: Friday, June 24th 6:30pm
Show 3: All Action Day Primary Plus Schools
- Rehearsal: Thursday, June 23rd / 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Bussing will be available for all ADPP Students.
- Performance: Saturday, June 25th 10:00am
Show 4: WVDC Mountain View and Willow Glen Studios
- Rehearsal: Friday, June 24th / 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Performance: Saturday, June 25th 3:00pm
Dance pictures will take place at Now & Forever Studios in Los Gatos on Saturday, June 11th and Sunday, June 12th, 2022. Picture day schedules will be finalized in April.
Please click here for Picture Day Schedule
All Frozen Shows will be recorded by PlayBack Memories. You can visit their website to order a copy!
Please scan the QR Code to order online or click here for more information.
Dedications – CLOSED
Placing a dedication in our program gives family members the opportunity to say a few congratulatory words to their dancer. Orders will be taken until May 1st, or until spaces are filled. Spaces do fill up quickly, so reserve your spot today! One dedication, 25 words or less, with a photo of your child: $40.00. To reserve your dancer’s dedication, click here!
Sponsorship – CLOSED
Interested in receiving a FREE dedication or Premiere Seats to the show of your choice? We invite your participation in sponsoring our program, and have 5 different levels to choose from. Package benefits include a free dedication, premiere seats, social media recognition, an invite to our exclusive Frozen Wrap Party, and more! To become a Frozen program sponsor, click here!
Recital Frequent Asked Questions click here