Our Willow Glen dance studio provides a wide selection of dance classes year-round for all ages, from 18 months to adult.Here you’ll find dance classes for all experience levels, including performance and competition dance teams for boys and girls ages 4-18.
Join our studio today!
2184 Lincoln Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
- The rates listed here are quoted for families at our WVDC Studio.
- Tuition will remain the same amount each month regardless of the number of classes held, as tuition is averaged over the entire dance year.
- Tuition will be due the 1st of each month. In the event you drop a class, you must do so in writing via the Customer Portal or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month or you will be charged in full for the subsequent month. (For example: If you plan to drop for June, you must do so no later than May 15th.)
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- A $20 late fee will be charged to all families who do not pay their tuition on time and in full by the 5th of each month.
WVDC Studio Annual Membership Fee: $40/family due September 1st
Costume Fees: $75/class or competition piece due November 15th.
Dancers are expected to pay for their costumes upfront, as the WVDC is required to pay for costumes when they are ordered. Costumes will not be distributed unless all costume fees are paid in full. Additional fees for tights, shoes, and accessories may incur.
Recital Fee: $60/dancer due February 15th.
Each year, our studio participates in Action Day Primary Plus’s annual recital at the Center for the Performing Arts in San Jose. Recital fees are required for all class-only and competition numbers. Technique classes such as Turns & Leaps, Mommy & Me, and Adult Pilates/Yoga will not perform in our annual recital.
|Monthly Tuition Per Student|
|Unlimited Classes (1 student)*||$320|
|Unlimited Classes (2 students)*||$390|
|Unlimited Classes (3 students)*||$445|
|*Unlimited Plans are available to families with one account only.|
|10 Class Pass||$175|