Our Bascom Avenue dance studio provides a wide selection of dance classes year-round for all ages, from 18 months to adult.
This was our first studio, created for dancers craving additional performance opportunities and competitive dancing experience. We opened our Willow Glen studio in late 2015 and our Mountain View in late 2017.
The first dance team, the Dance Cats, consisted of 4th – 8th graders who began the tradition of performing at local holiday events and competitions. Their success and popularity paved the way for more teams; now there is an Upper (5th – 8th grade) and Junior (2nd – 4th grade) Dance Cats team, an Upper and Junior Dance Kittens team (ages 4 – 6 years), a hip- hop team for boys; the Tom Cats, (age 4 and up) and an advanced high- school team; the All- Stars.
Join the WVDC today!
- The rates listed here are quoted for families at our WVDC Studio.
- Tuition will remain the same amount each month regardless of the number of classes held, as tuition is averaged over the entire dance year.
- Tuition will be due the 1st of each month.
- To Drop a class families must provide written notification 30 days prior or their account will be charged for the subsequent month
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- Due to limited class sizes, there are no make-up classes or refunds for missed classes.
- A $25 late fee will be charged to all families who do not pay their tuition on time and in full by the 5th of each month.
|Monthly Tuition Per Student|
|Unlimited Classes (1 student)*||$350|
|Unlimited Classes (2 students)*||$425|
|Unlimited Classes (3 students)*||$470|
|*Unlimited Plans are available to families with one account only. All dancers on the unlimited plan must reside in the same household.|