We are excited to announce that beginning next season, West Valley Dance Company will be transitioning to a year-round dance program! We feel confident the continuity of our program will provide the opportunity for our dancers to continue working on skills they have been building all year, master new skills, maintain a consistent schedule, and foster relationships with their dance friends!
Rather than offering short-term classes and summer camps, our classes for the 2019/20 season will begin on July 8, 2019 and continue through June of 2020. Our 2019/20 class schedule will be available mid May. Please contact us at our Bascom Studio at (408) 217-8106 for more information.
- The rates listed here are quoted for families at our WVDC Studio.
- Tuition will remain the same amount each month regardless of the number of classes held, as tuition is averaged over the entire dance year.
- Tuition will be due the 1st of each month. In the event you drop a class, you must do so in writing via the Customer Portal or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month or you will be charged in full for the subsequent month. (For example: If you plan to drop for June, you must do so no later than May 15th.)
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- Due to limited class sizes, there are no make-up classes or refunds for missed classes.
- A $20 late fee will be charged to all families who do not pay their tuition on time and in full by the 5th of each month.
- WVDC Studio Annual Membership Fee: $50/family
- Costume Fee(s): $75 per costume, billed on November 15th, 2019.
Dancers are expected to pay for their costumes upfront, as the WVDC is required to pay for costumes when they are ordered. Costumes will not be distributed unless all costume fees are paid in full. Additional fees for tights, shoes, and accessories may incur.
- Recital Fee: $65 per dancer due February 15th, 2020.
Each year, our studio participates in Action Day Primary Plus’s annual recital at the Center for the Performing Arts in San Jose. Recital fees are required for all class-only and competition numbers. Technique classes such as Turns & Leaps, Mommy & Me, and Adult Pilates/Yoga will not perform in our annual recital.